What Are the Safety Devices of Lifting Machinery?
No. 6, Crane Industrial Park, Changyuan Town, Xinxiang City, Henan Province, China
Portal Crane is indispensable lifting equipment for ports, shores, and wharfs, and they play a vital role in the efficient operation of wharfs. Portal Crane mainly includes Port Container Crane, Container Handling Crane, Container Gantry Crane, Quayside Container Crane, Rubber Tired gantry crane, Ship-to-Shore Gantry Crane, etc. Portal Crane is widely used in ports, docks, container yards, stations, factories and other places.
There are many ways to classify port cranes, and the following table is divided by purpose.
Types of port cranes
|Characteristics||Lifting capapcity||Scope of application|
|Large working range, large lifting height, fast working speed, high productivity||5 tons, 10tons, 16tons, 60tons||Loading and unloading bulk cargo and containers|
Portal grab ship unloader
|With mobile grab, small luffing stroke, high productivity and high structural strength of boom system.||800 tons/hour||Bulk cargo unloading operations in small and medium ports|
Bridge grab ship unloader
|High horizontal movement speed and productivity||2500 tons/hour||Ship unloading machinery for bulk cargo|
Quayside container crane
|The cantilever can be tilted or retracted, with special container spreader and anti rolling device||40tons||Special crane for container handling ship|
Rail mounted gantry crane-walking along the ground rail;
Rubber tired gantry crane-flexible movement
|40tons||Yard loading and unloading, stacking containers|
|It has large lifting capacity and maneuverability||150 tons||Loading and unloading operations in seaports and river ports|
"Stacking cranes, also called stackers, are the most important lifting and transportation equipment in a three-dimensional warehouse and a symbol that represents the characteristics of a three-dimensional warehouse.The main function of the stacking crane is to move back and forth in the aisle of the three-dimensional warehouse, store the goods at the entrance of the roadway into the compartment of the shelf, or take out the goods in the compartment and transport it to the entrance of the roadway."
The main function of the stacking crane is to move back and forth in the aisle of the three-dimensional warehouse, store the goods at the entrance of the roadway into the compartment of the shelf, or take out the goods in the compartment and transport it to the entrance of the roadway.
1. High work efficiency. Stacking cranes are special equipment for three-dimensional warehouses, which have high handling speed and cargo storage and retrieval speed, and can complete storage and retrieval operations in a short time. The maximum operating speed of stacking cranes can reach 500m/min.
2. Increase warehouse utilization. Stacking cranes are small in size and can operate in lanes with small widths. At the same time, they are suitable for high-rise racking operations and can increase the utilization rate of the warehouse.
3. High degree of automation. The stacking crane can be remotely controlled, the operation process does not require manual intervention, the degree of automation is high, and it is easy to manage.
4. Good stability. Stacking cranes have high reliability and good stability when working."
There are many classification methods for stacking cranes, the main classification forms are as follows:
1. Classified according to the presence or absence of guide rails: railed stacking cranes and trackless stacking cranes .
2. Classified according to different heights: low-rise, middle-rise and high-rise stacking cranes.
3. Classified according to different driving methods: upper driving type, lower driving type and upper and lower driving stacking cranes.
4. Classified according to different degree of automation: manual, semi-automatic and automatic stacking cranes.
5. Classified according to different purpose: bridge stacking crane and roadway stacking crane
Terminal crane refers to the crane used for container loading and unloading of ships on the shore of container terminals. It is usually composed of H-shaped portal frame which can move horizontally along the wharf shoreline track, horizontal cantilever which can be hung on the portal frame seat and lowered towards the harbor basin, and trolley which can lift the container and move horizontally.
With the increasing scale of container ships in the world, the requirements for their technical indexes are becoming higher and higher. Two main indexes are: the clearance height of operation can ensure the operation of large ships loaded with six deck containers; The extension of the cantilever can ensure the operation of large ships with an increasing number of deck container trains.
We will contact you within 24 hours.
Experienced sales team can provide professional reply in time
Exclusive engineer can offer you the design within 24 hours