What Are the Safety Devices of Lifting Machinery?
No. 6, Crane Industrial Park, Changyuan Town, Xinxiang City, Henan Province, China
Rail mounted container gantry crane (also called RMG crane) is a type of large dockside gantry crane found at container terminals for loading and unloading intermodal containers from container ships. It is manufactured to individual customer needs in a variety of different stacking heights and spans.
Exceptional anti-sway performance
Increased productivity compared with alternative designs
Low maintenance and spare part costs
Smooth gantry operation
Improved performance where high in-service winds prevail
Optimum design for automation
In-house expertise and excellent after-sales service
Lower energy costs
Capacity (under the spreader)/t
Max. working load of wheel
Crane steel rail recommended
3AC 380~660V 50/60Hz
1. Rail Mounted Gantry Crane is widely used together with winch or trolley for lifting device. It is a medium and heavy size crane which travels in track.
2. It is constituted by main beam, support legs, crane traveling organ, trolley travel mechanism, electric equipment and operation cab.
3. It is a regular crane widely used in workshop, storage, port and hydroelectric power station and some other outdoor place, where it has a high frequency or more lifting times.
4. Its proper lifting weight is 5 to 160 tons,and proper span is 18 to 35 meters.
5. Power is supplied by cable or slide wire.
6. Its proper working temperature is -20--+40 centigrade. It is prohibited for lifting melt metal, flammable, explosive, corrosion, overloading, dust and other dangerous operations.
7.Customized design based on your specific applications is available. Grab bucket, container spreader, and other special lifting devices can be equipped to do special material handling work.
8. High efficient, with the work class high up to A5( Medium) and A6( Heavy).
9. Three control modes for your selection: cab control, remote control, floor control.
Zhonggong provides professional rail mounted gantry crane for sale, our rmg cranes brings together decades of experience in crane design to achieve high performance, high reliability and operational accuracy, while significantly reducing operating costs and energy consumption.
We can tailor rmgc cranes to your specific operational needs.
(1) Main beam structure
The main girder structure is composed of two box end girders and the frame girder is supported on the rigid and flexible legs. At present, the partial rail box beam is often used, the high strength bolt or welding method is used to connect the main beam and the rigid leg, and the twisted connection mode is used to connect the flexible leg. For the convenience of installation of rmgc cranes, the connection between the main beam and the end beam is generally connected by high strength bolts.
(2) Door leg structure
For small and medium span rail container gantry crane, both rigid and flexible door legs adopt box structure. For the long-span crane, the three-degree-of-freedom dumpling connection is adopted for the connection between the flexible leg and the main beam, and a synchronous detection device is set up.
(3) Trolley structure
The structure of the running trolley is different according to whether the hoisting mechanism is of wire rope drum type or telescopic rigid frame type, and the combined structure of box girder and grid is generally adopted. The structure of the running trolley takes into account the arrangement of the hoisting mechanism and the running mechanism of the trolley, and has a certain stiffness.
We will contact you within 24 hours.
Experienced sales team can provide professional reply in time
Exclusive engineer can offer you the design within 24 hours